2011年9月8日星期四

My Pandora Jewelry Wedding

I heard a few songs to sing Taylor Swift, imagination and just one day in the future that goes days Married:? What kind of wedding dress I want, and what brand name jewelry to match my day the most amazing and beautiful? The first name came into my head is Pandora Jewelry! You may ask, why not Cartier or Tiffany? Well, let me explain to you follow: First, I was attracted by his name. It seems like a cousin of Peter Pan, but then I moved by a myth, the story: Pandora lets everything out of this disastrous box except the hope that is the most beautiful thing in the world, so that people of the underground The world would always have hope when they got nothing back or suffer the pain.

And one thing I should point out that everything I'm crazy year, and there are many retro designs have been incorporated into the Pandora's jewelry, such as Pandora Charm, the little things would just get your wish of buy, he knows how to shine in its own way, I bet you'll fall in love with them at first sight! Second, Pandora Jewelry is a global company established in Denmark, an adventure town.

People might think that the book of Andersen's stories when it comes to the country. And this is one of the countries I want to do a tour once in my life. The company has launched a series of jewelry called? LovePods?, Made of 18 karat gold and precious stones like diamonds, amethyst, peridot, citrine, topaz and spinel. LovePods? rings are designed to be combined. So when the day in particular I want to go? LovePods? Like my wedding rings. It is romantic and luxury? Last but not least, is not only retro Pandora, you can always find elements of fashion for them, you can see the charm of the witches money earned, while gold clips complement the elements of Fashion is the same series! You won? T outdated and I can not get enough of the shape of worms. They always have stories to tell your expectations with excellent design! So who can tell me the reason why not choose the Pandora jewelry in your marriage?

没有评论:

发表评论